Tuesday 21 April 2009

Purple Jess day! Cannes film festival

Purple Jess will hopefully be seen, at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival.

I some stills of Purple Jess, the mascot of the Loch Ness boat tour company Jacobite Tours...

The photos were for the Highlands and Islands film Institute's promotion of the Highlands as a filming location. Already this year a number of films have been made in the Scottish Highlands, and there are big plans for many more in future.
The photo Left was taken with the producer of Purple Lake (See my other post). Since there was no other photographer, only me and Jenny, Jenny had to take the photo and I had to fill the suit, it was hot in there! The next week I got out of the suit and behind the camera, photos below. I hope you like the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment